Sunday, December 13, 2009

How To Shoot Fast On A Camera What Kind Of Camera Will Give Me These Results For 400-500 Or Less. I Need To To Be Able To Zoom & Shoot Fast?

What kind of camera will give me these results for 400-500 or less. I need to to be able to zoom & shoot fast? - how to shoot fast on a camera

An example of what I mean that I do in a football stadium, I was at the lowest level of about 6 rows back, and was a player, he turned and waved, the camera zoom set, but when it was shot with such a delay, I took the back of the head.
I would also be able to take pictures of a good time.

1 comments:

David M said...

What you describe is called shutter lag is a problem, and the whole point and shoot cameras. Some are better than others, but all have this problem.

What we really need is a digital SLR camera. There is no delay. You can also use the lens, the best of their situation

Unfortunately, it is a little more of their budgets. An entry with the aim of the package (approximately 3x zoom in a P & S) will be approximately $ 500. Can with a telephoto zoom lens to the basic $ 200 - $ 300 more will be added.

I would like to see the Canon Rebel XS, the Nikon D40 or Pentax K2000.

Post a Comment