Thursday, December 17, 2009

Littlest Pet Shop Free Codes Stealing Littlest Pet Shop VIP Codes?

Stealing Littlest Pet Shop VIP codes? - littlest pet shop free codes

My daughter has a brand new Littlest Pet Shop VIP area for Easter. When we register, Hasbro has told us that the code has already been registered. I wonder what to do, not in a position to communicate with Hasbro on Easter Sunday. I come to Yahoo Answers and find out why part of my question ....

If you can not afford to buy the stuffed animal for the code, so that we can not afford, of course, online play. When people ask for free codes and for them to screw us are honest people that the toy and can not be used. THANKS

4 comments:

♥Cloe♥ said...

Where to buy? somebuddy call and say that her daughter is already enabled Littlest Pet Shop VIP code.
Tell them to give their daughter a secret hope code.I that help others.

blue_roc... said...

What is the code

blue_roc... said...

What is the code

phoenix rising said...

My answer is kindof a question, if the toy is not being scanned it, if the code is activated when a Wii Points Card / iTunes gift card? U Definatelly should the store you purchased it to have contact, and when you communicate with Hasbro. I suggest looking for a series of 1800 on the site or the toy. We regret that the misfortune of Easter and hope you get your problem solved

Post a Comment