Thursday, December 24, 2009

Memory Foam Would Memory Foam Be A Good Choice For Dining Room Chairs?

Would memory foam be a good choice for dining room chairs? - memory foam

I repeat my dining room chairs and I wonder if 5 pounds. 2.5-inch memory foam density is a good option, or I'll go with 2.5-inch regular foam medium enterprises. I'll stay to the foam, before you wrap the fabric on the chairs. Even 2.5 centimeters thick enouph are 3 inches or I do? Please give details of the foam is better and why.

1 comments:

TX-Griff said...

I would be memory foam for chairs.

People move, get up, sit down too often be advantageous to the memory foam on a chair, and I can see that this would be a major PITA) does not (literally able to turn in my comfortable chair or have to 'Resit' me in the cast-in-my-bottom cushion after rising rolls or something.

I regularly use the medium density foam and is not used more than a bar of 2 "it ... especially if you're going to stick the foam wrap w, before the tissue.

If the mattress is too high / high risk people to have their legs hanging over the edge of the chair (by Lily Tomlin in "Edith Ann" is sitting in the chair), or result in an unpleasant print number on the back of the thighs to that his legs were asleep.

TX control

Post a Comment