Monday, December 28, 2009

Indoor Uhf Antenna What's The Best UHF/VHF Indoor Antenna?

What's the best UHF/VHF indoor antenna? - indoor uhf antenna

I'm looking for something on my roof to install. What is the best indoor antenna in the production of ~ $ 100? I get a good reception of UHF channels with my antenna (A MANT510 Phillips, who claimed an amplifier UHF / VHF), but the VHF channels are unbearable. Maybe not in a new antenna, it is a way of recording from my existing FM antenna to improve?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each house has its own unique challenge of TV reception.
I have three different antennas to choose from. An outside
Terk Amplified Gray Phillips sits on the territory of British Columbia, which operates
very good. Another 12-inch flat square white RCA antenna located
Windows on the courtyard also works very well. Wall studs are
Block the TV signal, all in a help window. I have a
MANT510 dust in the closet for storage, not
like. The third is an antenna that collects only eight Terk
up to two channels very well.

Post a Comment