Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Café Lis Bébé Need Help Decorating My House Trailer....?

Need help decorating my house trailer....? - café lis bébé

OK, so my buddy just trailer.It a home's 2BR/1Bath.Looking ideas or issues that each area? This is what I have in mind: living room: Fluer de lis, kitchen, coffee / after coffee, children taught by 18 months of Rooms: Batman, our room is brown, light blue "theme" Bathrooms: tan and leopard print . What do you think? I am open to other ideas for helping each room, or just ideas for decorating, "I temas''que in mind.Any would be very grateful!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the kitchen: old posters on eBay you can find very good (the French are super cute!) Used for advertising cookies / chocolate / milk etc.Buy decorate a few of those in the kitchen, you're beautiful.

Bathrooms: I think it's rather small, so I say, it would be better if you know to use bright colors (red or white, and) cream. The dark colors make small spaces visually even smaller (and) the nature of claustrophobia
Ah, yes, black and cream can be used bowls (brown / beige) on how this kind of "beach" theme in the bathroom decoration.I.

his bedroom: depending on room size and window size, but I intend to dark colors in small portions.Like in possession of a beautiful cream base color (such as walls. den) and the use of Dark mainly brown furniture and decor (ceiling, etc.) The blue and brown combination is very beautiful and elegant! You can decorate your bed with pillows blue and brown in various materials (velvet, silk, wool, hides), are very elegant.

Kiddo Room: Batman looks like a good idea

Just a few ideas, as I said, I have not seen your room, so I can not have many details.

Post a Comment