Saturday, February 13, 2010

Stepped On A Thorn Foot Hurts Did I Step On A Poisonous Thorn??!!!?

Did I step on a poisonous thorn??!!!? - stepped on a thorn foot hurts

OK, so I went to my high school lunch. And I came to this vile garbage, if I did not see in slippers and I had a thorn in the second toe and chop very bad about what you do out gently, I was infected with pads alcohol when I got home because thought I am, everything was in order. This morning I woke up and it swelled up so bad, it was red / purple, and stiff, almost as big as my thumb! I jump around a cause, that foot hurts misstep. Was a poisonous spine? Is that too much of a stupid excuse to stay home from school? HELP.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was probably not toxic, but it is a puncture wound and alcohol to clean only the surface. The end of the spine performed bacteria much deeper. Infected and you need a tetanus shot. See your doctor today.

Anonymous said...

I had a rose thorn in his hand, pulled her and kept doing what I did. Has not improved, and after I have some research (ick), I found the trick is still there. Perhaps it can help a physician.

Post a Comment