Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What Do I Feed My 15 Month Old Organically Is There A Great Site Out There That Tells You What To Feed Your 15 Month Old?

Is there a great site out there that tells you what to feed your 15 month old? - what do i feed my 15 month old organically

My son is still packed in baby food for the most part. He has a problem with the texture of food, then we slowly introduce him. I have tried to give a full meal, what they ate, but I only play with him (which has repeatedly been decided). I really want to know from the bottle and into our food, but not really what they think you'll eat. Is there somewhere or give advice to others who can help me here?

4 comments:

ati said...

I do not know where, but I have a 15 months! It was the normal food for a while but only recently began demanding I think it is old, but I think it's much more satisfied with the food, eat with their fingers - cucumber sandwiches, and an example of the Special rules apply to make dinner in the finger shapes, such as sticks and carrots, parsnips, potatoes, chicken strips can be eaten with the hand, I think it also helps if you do not pay much attention! If I leave myself and say, "Go eat your dinner rebel" all the time and not much luck

mummyof4 said...

try Annabel Karmel's cookbooks for children, she has great ideas!

angelbab... said...

I used to go a few Gerber information about this. Stands behind its products, of course, but it gives us a rough idea of things. My daughter had the skins Garden Gerber. They are mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables in pieces of the Han, but I tried again and was so sweet that her son could not even chew at all.

Da Th3 Pr0bL3m said...

BABYCENTER.COM

Post a Comment