Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Long To Spend On Bridal Shop What Is In For The 08-09 School Year Going Shopping And Need Urgant Help

What is in for the 08-09 school year going shopping and need urgant help - how long to spend on bridal shop

ok I'm 13 and never really supported what I look like, but I go to school (yes I know very little) and 200-250 can I do to look good in a sweater and pants and shoes accriores probley spend (not everyone can spell sorry) I am a girl I go every day after school, if that's what I have a pair of shoes like this
http://www.skechers.com/catalog/browse.d ...
But good tables and pink and brown
This is basically how I look
I hips
Bigg Butt
Small Arms
long legs
(theighs and medium-sized businesses, I can not wear tight jeans)

whatia as
I like jeans and shorts and Capri pants in South Pole

I like bright colors, but I like that I hate brown and black and dark green body, but the love you hate any other color Piries earrings and iOnly wear is my birthstone, and it was $ 150, but what would be good for me Oh, and I buy in downtown Hot Springs Here are the stores that

Angelwear \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ JCPenney \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Sears Aeropostale \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ American Eagle Outfitters \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ body shop bridal and formal Dillard's \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ HOT Christopher & Banks \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Maurice \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Fashion shaken \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ jars Pacific \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Wearhouse Puff \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ eBay Steve & Barry \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Vanity Victoria's Secret \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Wet Seal Claire \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Gordon \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Kay Jewelry Box (coming soon!) \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Zales / Aspen shoe co. \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Foot Locker \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Hush Puppies \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Travel \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Payless Shoe Source \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Radius Shoes


So what I

0 comments:

Post a Comment