Friday, January 29, 2010

Mild Cramps And Bloated Belly Week Before Period Getting Period Soon Or Not ? Idk If Pregnant.. Plz Answer!x?

Getting period soon or not ? idk if pregnant.. plz answer!x? - mild cramps and bloated belly week before period

You can always feel those things seemed small air bubble in my stomach and I think my stomach is swollen and full of gas after using the toilet, my stomach was shrinking a little. I had cramps and light once Quesy sense, and a slight pain in the chest, then, but they arent in pain anymore.
There are about a week I felt something which was clearly out of me and when I went into the bathroom, stretchy discharge / .. I know think my time is still 2 weeks, but I had an irregular schedule, so I do not know. I only have sex with a condom (native) for i dont think im pregnant or what .. sorry if TMI.

What do you want .. I'll get my period? plz reply if you know these symptoms?

Thank you for your answers!

3 comments:

LadyBug0... said...

Well, when I was pregnant I had sore breasts. And if some of the symptoms you experience may indicate that she is pregnant. But some early signs of pregnancy is so vague, there may be something else, for example mean to start the period. But if your stress a lot about who you can miss his tenure. Try Realx. It might even make a pregnancy test to ease your mind.

♥Imma Be Me♥ said...

A pregnancy test.

` jσ∂ιє ♥ said...

A pregnancy test is the best way to find out (:

XO

Post a Comment