Saturday, January 2, 2010

Rash On Face And Body Has Anyone Had This Unusual Pregnancy Rash? Rash Has Affected Face, Body, And Membranes.?

Has anyone had this unusual pregnancy rash? Rash has affected face, body, and membranes.? - rash on face and body

Hello.

My wife is 27 Weeks pregnant, and five days ago, he developed a rash mad about something, short of breath. The rash spreads throughout the body, so that what had once raised welts or hives are now a large piece of flashing red, blue and purple in your body and the skin is hardly visible. The outbreak affected are the face, neck, shoulders, back, abdomen, buttocks, legs and arms. Even now in the throat, nose and throat membranes Schedule grow further. The child was tested, however, and seems to be affected.

We went to the hospital and allergies excluded (which was shot in Benadryl), and no pulminary embolism or without clots.

We went to a dermatologist recommended to us by our gynecologist who prescribed 20 days worth of prednisone. For three days, the medication started, but the breakthrough that the diffusion. The ROE also sent home, and we have to wait until Friday to be reassessed.

We wonder if anyone had experienced a similar situation,ar? We have said it could not PUPPPS, but our research PUPPPS assumed that the effect of the face or membranes. My wife does not stretch marks (the early works are known for), not overweight or pregnant with twins.

We are perplexed because we do not diagnose, and it's even worse, and pain from the heat and itching.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

1 comments:

Samantha C said...

wow, if your wife seems to be extreme. has a very itchy rash developed around 35/36 weeks, but is described not as bad as now. My rash was barely noticeable, outside faucets, but it is quite stung like crazy, and I thought I would lose my mind. I calamine lotion, but hardly helped. I really have no advice that I had to wait and luckily I was 38 weeks. I hope your wife can find relief!

Post a Comment